Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 21! Final Day of Gratitude Project! On to Step 2...

I am definitely having more positive reactions to the daily trials and tribulations after this 21 day experiment.  My sister in law just posted something on FB that I thought I would share (I bought her Shawn Achor's book for Christmas).  College student Buddy Bravo has created this uplifting series called One Positive Thing. Everyday.  These are 5 super cool art deco type images about the little everyday things that you can appreciate in the moment and increase positivity in your daily life.  He says "I think simple optimism can go a long way...if you can do something positive to make yourself feel better, you can pass that on."  See all five of his images here:
 http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/buddy-bravo-one-positive-thing-everyday

1. My husband remembered my "hint" and booked us a dinner and b&b for our anniversary!

2.  I am connecting with so many friends through this 21 day gratitude project - I hope to continue.

3.  I am grateful that I found the time to get things posted in a timely manner, except forgot about my last day and didn't schedule the post.  Oh well, it's up now.

My Random Act - it's a secret, but let's just say my husband was happy!

Meditation - yep.

Relive a positive experience - The past 21 days have been great and I hope to continue to be more in the moment.

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment