Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 13


1. Being able to spend time alone with my daughter today

2. Having all the donation items to mail fit in the one box that I picked out - the first time!

3. Having no negative consequences today from letting my son have a little unsupervised freedom away from the house

My Random Act - I'll have to be more mindful about this the next week, but I did have a nice banter with the kid who rang up my purchases

Meditation - not today

Relive a positive experience - I participate in a grocery store feedback community and seeing results from that time I spend is very uplifting.  It may be a little thing, but when I saw signs in the parking lot to remind people to bring their reusable bags in with them, I couldn't believe it.  Not that I think I can take credit for that all on my own, but I did preach about it in several surveys!

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes as usual! 

No comments:

Post a Comment