Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 14...grateful for my job!

Wow, one more week to go!  I am so glad I am sticking to this experiment, this will seem like the easy part when I start "Step Two" of my plan to enhance the positivity and relationships in my life.  What is Step Two?  That's where I start really using exercise to help get me to this goal.  I am disappointed that I have not made myself more accountable for exercise during this first 21 days.  My lack of motivation I think comes from my mindset, so I am trying not to be too hard on myself and take one step at a time.  "That last ten pounds" is the weight that is on my mind right now.

1. Taking care of puppies this weekend - love any opportunity to spend time with other people's puppies! 

2. I am grateful that my kids are both crazy about animals, just like me! 

3. For my job, just saw that the other company I interviewed with is out of business...maybe I could have made a difference for them but I know it would have been really difficult times.  Love the job I have.

My Random Act - A long catch up letter sent to a good friend today.

Meditation - deep breathing

Relive a positive experience - finally landing the job I am in was a long haul, but worth it in the end.  So glad I was patient. 

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes plus and extra 15 in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment