Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 15 another crazy start to the week!


1. That my dad is taking my son on a dive trip over spring break - they will have such a great time.

2. Everyone liked the new recipe I tried out on them tonight, tex mex beef and rice casserole from the Kraft web site. http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/tex-mex-beef-rice-casserole-122554.aspx

3. Got more done than I thought I would at work today, hoping for a really productive week!

My Random Act - a reach out to a friend on facebook!

Meditation - a few minutes of deep breathing

Relive a positive experience - remembering the weekend away I had with my sister many years ago (8 or 9) - I can't believe that's the last time we have gone somewhere without the families!

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment