Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 17 Winter Storm Saturn!

I need to stop weighing myself everyday!  It drives me crazy but I can't help it.  I am going to start planning my work out schedule which will start up after my 21st day on this blog...

1. the winter storm turned out to be a bust in our area - I am very grateful for that - ready for spring.

2. fun family celebration of my son's birthday.

3. my company in the bathroom almost every morning - the cat - she makes me smile - although with spring coming, she will be totally distracted by the birds on the tree outside her favorite window.

My Random Act - Pleasant banter with the restaurant staff.

Meditation - deep breathing for a few minutes to clear my mind before bed.

Relive a positive experience - One of my first scuba dives after I was certified was on my honeymoon, part of which was in Hawaii.  The depth was 100 ft, a small plane rests on the bottom, we saw a HUGE manta ray - visibility was awesome - wish I was there.

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes - the storm has not yet hit Philly so just a little wind and rain...we'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment