Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 18...Isn't it Saturday?!

I was so impressed with Shawn Achor's TED talk, I bought my husband his book as a Christmas gift.  Looks like he's closing in on the end of the book.  I am anxious to see what nugget of inspiration he will draw into his daily life....I am glad to be closing in on the end of this 21 days, and hopeful that I will notice and appreciate the positives in my daily life and have a more optimistic outlook.

1. the random YouTube video of Nana dancing - so funny and brightened my spirits after having woken up thinking it was already the weekend and I actually had to go to work afterall!

2. Going to the middle school play with my daughter!

3.  Getting SO much accomplished today at work.

My Random Act - very nice conversation with a client today.

Meditation - yep, just a few minutes seems to work for me.

Relive a positive experience - My son today offering me some of his birthday popcorn (it was a specialty brand with chocolate and caramel - he knows I am a popcorn monster)!

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes - quickly because it was freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment