Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 16...I feel good but it's freezing outside and I hate cold weather


1. I am grateful that there is an intern at the office to help with some of the backlogged projects!

2.  Very grateful that the new place we tried for our staff meeting lunch wasn't terrible!

3.  The new email broadcast system I am starting to use is working pretty well so far.

My Random Act - Donated a bunch of towels/blankets to the local vet for their kennel.

Meditation - deep breathing - wish I had more than the few minutes, I can really feel the positive results from taking the time to meditate.

Relive a positive experience - warm sunny day at my parent's home next to the pool, kids splashing in background...wish I was there now!

Exercise....I walked the dog this am for about 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment